[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 13:29:25 +1200

LOL.  I just had the urge to blend.  I am just wondering how the scent is
going to hold up to soaping.  I have decided on which formulation to use and
it is lovely as a scent.

Soaped scents tend to be 2 dimensional - you don't get the changes as it
dries on your skin like you do with perfumes (which I consider 3
dimensional).  I don't think the blood red wine is going to shine through in
the soap J