[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:22:04 +1200

Kia ora

I have written mine and will enclose 10 copies with the soap. However they
are not yet sent due to several things time and I have been trying to find a
transparent sticky thing to seal my packets with, not easy living in the
back of beyond about to look on trade me :-)

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street

RD1 Westport