[soapcraft] Re: Selling online

Re: [soapcraft] Selling onlineThank you Joey - and welcome.

Liz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joey Chang
  To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:27 AM
  Subject: [soapcraft] Re: Selling online

  Hi Everyone,

  I am new to this forum.

  With regards to selling online. if anyone of you are keen to move online but
don't want to invest in a website, perhaps you want to make use of my website.

  I am happy to start an additional page for soaps, and see it goes.

  Just an idea, and love some of the creativities that I see out there.

  Kind regards,

  Joey Chang

  Stunning - Skin Care Systems - International Manufacturing - Private Label

  Nutraceuticals  -  Mineral Colour Cosmetics  -  Beautiful Natural Products

  T: (64) 9 262 1985 | F: (64) 2 889 7488 | M: (64) 21 889 899

  A: PO Box 97398 Manukau City 2241 New Zealand

  W: www.scslab.com | E: info@xxxxxxxxxx

  Join VIP today to receive our latest news and offers.