From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Marion P
Sent: Tuesday, 13 July 2010 5:27 p.m.
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: Selling online

Hi,

Is it ok to add a little food color at trace when making soap?

Marion

  _____

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:23:42 +1200
From: louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Joey

Welcome to the list.  Sorry I sent a blank reply while distracted.  Thanks
for the offer.

Kind Regards
Louise

on 13/7/10 11:27 AM, Joey Chang at joey.chang@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.
With regards to selling online. if anyone of you are keen to move online but
don't want to invest in a website, perhaps you want to make use of my
website.
I am happy to start an additional page for soaps, and see it goes.

Just an idea, and love some of the creativities that I see out there.

Kind regards,

Joey Chang

Stunning - Skin Care Systems - International Manufacturing - Private Label
Nutraceuticals  -  Mineral Colour Cosmetics  -  Beautiful Natural Products
T: (64) 9 262 1985 | F: (64) 2 889 7488 | M: (64) 21 889 899
A: PO Box 97398 Manukau City 2241 New Zealand
W: www.scslab.com  <http://www.scslab.com/> <http://www.scslab.com/> | E:
info@xxxxxxxxxx  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx>

 <http://www.scslab.com/> <http://www.scslab.com/>