[soapcraft] Re: Selling online

  • From: "Joey Chang" <joey.chang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:27:09 +1200

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

With regards to selling online. if anyone of you are keen to move online but
don't want to invest in a website, perhaps you want to make use of my
website.

I am happy to start an additional page for soaps, and see it goes.

Just an idea, and love some of the creativities that I see out there.

Kind regards,

Joey Chang

Stunning - Skin Care Systems - International Manufacturing - Private Label

Nutraceuticals  -  Mineral Colour Cosmetics  -  Beautiful Natural Products

T: (64) 9 262 1985 | F: (64) 2 889 7488 | M: (64) 21 889 899

A: PO Box 97398 Manukau City 2241 New Zealand

W:  <http://www.scslab.com/> www.scslab.com | E:  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx>
info@xxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.scslab.com/>