[soapcraft] Re: Newbies

A link for the boxes? Gosh, I must have missed that. Ross, could you resend that link? I'm much interested in other people's packaging solutions, as I've not done so well in that department and could use all the advice anyone may have. What sort of packaging does everyone use? I've seen some soap in vacuum plastic and others in cardboard boxes or sleeves, and others without packaging at all. What does everyone think about the packaging issue? Is totally "naked" best? Or do customers prefer boxes? As you can see, though I've been making soap a couple of years, I'm still very much a newbie in the business side of things.

Kim & Clyde Stirling wrote:
Ross sent a link for his boxes, wow, love the boxes - they are amazing.
Ross, do you develop the designs yourself?
Thanks
Kim

ingredients.

To unsubscribe from this list go to http://www.freelists.org/list/soapcraft/ enter your email address and choose unsubscribe. Or you can send an email to soapcraft-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------