[soapcraft] Re: Important Announcement

  • From: "Jan Abernethy" <janabernethy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 07:41:57 +1200

Hi Jenny & all others that commented on my soap

Thanks for your nice comments.  When the colour was in the jug it was very
dark, I put a bit then another bit then thought oh well I've made the colour
now so I tipped it all in and then thought oops that's probably too much,
but I wanted purple and that's what I got apart from some spots but I can
pretend that was the plan!

I love colour so I wanted something with colour, my other ones have been so
so.  Except the M&P soap I did was dark green, very lovely colour but
possibly a bit dark as when you wash your hands there was green everywhere.
The other one I did with the M&P was a mauve which is very pretty, haven't
used yet but that colour probably won't run because it was a lightish
purple.

Jenny, I also haven't made soap for a while.

You'll pick up google groups easy enough, see you there.

Must catch up for lunch one day soon, Spring sounds good.

Jan