[soapcraft] Re: Hang onto your hats Ladies and Gentlemen

Hi Jan,

Yes I did try but it wouldnt accept it and how would it affect my msn account?

Marion

From: jamar35@xxxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: Hang onto your hats Ladies and Gentlemen
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:32:40 +1200

Hi Marion

This might sound like a dumb question, but did you open a google account before
you tried to sign in?

I am just using my normal e-mail address - mind you, is that a bit of a silly
thing to do too, being google!

Pauline, that's a good question, hadn't thought about that!  Shouldn't though
should it??????????

Jan

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:21:21 +1200
From: alirat153@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Hang onto your hats Ladies and Gentlemen

I will start to move the current conversations over to the new group at around
10am this morning.  There are still some people who haven't signed up to our
Google Group - but some of those emails are are address where you have chosen
to use a different email for the new group - which is fine.

Once you start seeing the threads in the new group reply to them and not the
thread that is in freelists.  I can't just cut it off dead - so there is bound
to be some confusion, just bear with us and be patient. :-)

Email me directly at this orcon address if you have any queries or worries.

Alison

--

Alison Griffiths
Alirat Website Design