[soapcraft] Re: Google names

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:43:47 +1200

Kia ora

That's cool

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street

Mokihinui

RD1 Westport

037821837

0273075881

  _____

From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Soapcraft
Sent: Wednesday, 14 July 2010 8:40 a.m.
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: Google names

I would like to let you know that I am going to look at other alternatives
for the list and will keep you informed.

Gina

On 14/07/10 8:33 AM, "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kia ora

yeah thanks for the warning but I don't really care if the world knows my
personal details..i guess I am a very trusting soul..too late now anyhow :-)
I am doomed to I am not sure what sort of fate cos like I said I am very
trusting. lol.

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions