  From: Ross Spencer
  To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:52 PM
  Subject: [soapcraft] 3 new blends

  Three new blends made yesterday:

  Satyr

  Almond, cinnamon, butterscotch and spiced musk

  I love the scent of this as it dries down on the skin.  I am not a fan of
almond but this is good.

  Mnemosyne

  Lavender, lime, cinnamon, tomato leaf, moonflower and jasmine

  Unusual.  I really like it

  Unnamed (so far)

  Bamboo, lemon, daisies, linen and sugared musk

  Awesome.  Bright lemon to start with then the other elements come out ending
with slightly lemony woody bamboo.

  I retried Satyr on my skin tonight and was wondering why it smelled of vomit
and then realised I had accidentally put a drop of jasmine in it.  What a
difference a drop makes!

JPEG image