[smee] Re: Sending Ent to Charm School

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:57:18 -0700

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 06:59:29AM -0800, Steve Chapman wrote:
> Unfortunately, It is Drill weekend so I cannot make it.  Heather may make it
> on depending on how the kids are doing and if she can keep them out of her
> hair for a few hours.

Well, we would love to have her along.  Looking like a pretty small
turnout, may be a single-group weekend (not sure if Ent will be back, plus
definitely missing Rhys, Bear's left brain, and Bear's right brain, plus
Tugg... so I think that puts us at a possible Flue, Hak, Sway, Gild, Tae,
maybe Savor.  Probably a single group, which wouldn't be so bad for XP if
we can manage it.

> Have you seen Metugg's new invisible armor?

Perish the thought.  Now, please!

-->VPutz