[smee] Re: SMEE song which you may find funny or not

  • From: "Ruth and Brian Brumbaugh" <brumbaugh1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 00:24:35 -0500

Wow Vic...

I know this is redundant, but...It's just a game!  No need to explain
losing interest, I fully understand that part.  I am there often enough
myself, it comes and goes.  After taking a much needed break, for
exactly the same thing you just shared, I realized it's not the game I
enjoy so much, and I return for one reason...it's to hang out with
friends.  The game is very secondary to the friendships.  Bummer that it
felt like "trading war stories" but that is how life is...you share life
with each other and what is going on at that moment in time...that is
what friendships are...caring, sharing, talking, and just hanging out.
Don't feel a burder in doing that, that isn't fair to yourself or your
friends.  Enjoy the moment you live in, life is short and there is
always much to do.  If you no longer enjoy it, then I support you
cancelling your account...if that is what you choose to do.   Thing is,
EQ, Warcraft, whatever the game may be, they are still just GAMES, and
playing a game is just that...playing a game.  If "kick the can" got
tiresome, we'd go home and quit playing.  I don't think there should be
guilt or confusion in making a simple choice...if you don't like it, but
more importantly, don't enjoy it anymore...quit--you have nothing to
explain to anybody, it simply got boring for you (even though that is
sad for us).  We are all friends, EQ or not, that part won't change.  We
will miss you both, we already do.  But we always know where you are,
and wherever your journeys take you, all we want is for you to enjoy
living in the moment.  'Nuff said.

Big Hugs to Both of You,
Rudi