[smee] Minor thoughts on GoD

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:26:17 -0700

Something I noticed about the Gates of Discord expansion:

Several of the new songs/spells are only good against mobs from the new
expansion.  For example, of 3 new bard songs, two are mezzes that only
work on mobs from the new expansion (we think... on test, trying these
songs gives the message "this spell will only work against the Cursed").
Since the new mezzes have pretty big resist adjusts, it sounds like the
old mezzes will not work nearly as well.

Kinda bugs me and shows a slight lack of creativity.  I'll have to hear
more about GoD before shelling out the cash.  LDoN sounded much more
appealing from the start.

-->VPutz