nhac chu de cua world cup 2006

Nhu m?i ngu?i cung dã rõ, bài hát ch? d? cho World Cup  2006s? du?c trình bày
trong l? khai m?c  kì này có tiêu d?:
The Time Of Our Lives
dây là l?i c?a ca khúc dó.
Tôi dã tìm ra file nh?c nhung là file remiss, tôi s? c? g?ng tìm file g?c r?i
s? báo cho các b?n sau.
bây gi? các b?n c? t?m d?c và d?ch l?i c?a nó di nhé.

The Time Of Our Lives

Words & Music by Doug Ingle and Ron Bushy

Listen to the clock beat as it ticks out time away,
And listen to the birds' laughter as they live for today,
And listen to the heart beat as it beats our lives away.

These are the things that we hear in our world,
and these are the things that we hear in the time of our lives,
in the time of our lives.

And to us they are real,
And for us they're ideal.

How you doing people that passed on yesterday?
Did you meet with justice on your judgement day?

These are the things that we hear in our world,
and these are the things that we hear in the time of our lives,
in the time of our lives.

And to us they are real,
And for us they're ideal.

Yes, to us,
without a doubt they're real.

without a doubt they're real.

without a doubt they're real!

Name: Nguyen Hoang Bao Vu
Office: Sao Mai Computer Center for the Blind
12B/C7 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tan Binh district Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam
tel: 84 8 849 5069.
Fax: 84 8 293 8300.
Email:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
www.saomaicenter.org

Home: 210C Hiep Binh Chanh tenement. Thu Duc district Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam
Cell-phone: 0989350014
Yahoo ID: nguyenhoangbaovu
Skype ID: nguyenhoangbaovu