Fw: [BrailleM] Dancing Dots to Exhibit Latest Technology for Blind Musicians at ATIA

----- Original Message ----- From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 12:50 AM Subject: [BrailleM] Dancing Dots to Exhibit Latest Technology for Blind Musicians at ATIA

Please help us spread the word that Dancing Dots will be exhibiting our technology for blind musicians and those who educate them at the ATIA conference in Orlando next week: January 18 through the 21st.

Go to <http://www.ATIA.org/conf_2006.html> http://www.ATIA.org/conf_2006.html for complete details. I invite students, teachers and parents who are interested in music and music technology to come to see what we have.

That is:
* technology that allows a blind person to create print editions of their creative ideas or music lessons for sighted teachers/players to read

* Technology that allows any musician to scan a piece of printed music, listen to the PC play it back and then convert it to the equivalent music braille
* Blind audio producers and musicians can independently create high-end, industry-quality multi-track sound recordings with our technology.
* We publish a number of braille music courses in print and braille.

Hope to see you and/or your students and colleagues there! BTW, the exhibit area is open to the public free of charge from 9 to noon on Saturday morning, Jan. 21. See ATIA's website for registration details for other conference events.

Regards from Valley Forge, PA, Bill McCann Founder & President of Dancing Dots since 1992

P. S. We will be available for a limited number of hours to provide one-on-one training in our products. See <http://www.DancingDots.com> <http://www.DancingDots.com and> www.DancingDots.com and select the "Training" link for more details and rate information.

Dancing Dots...Where music meets technology for the blind!

E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1754 Quarry Lane PO Box 927 Valley Forge, PA 19482-0927

Tel: 610-783-6692 Fax: 610-783-6732

For Topica's complete suite of email marketing solutions visit: http://www.topica.com/?p=TEXFOOTER --^----------------------------------------------------------------

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field