Re: From Phuc

Hello Phuc,

thank you very much for the explanations on how the Braille table has to be built.

I have implemented the Vietnamese table in the online translator. I am sorry that you cannot test it yet because the web page uses UTF8; however when libbraille will support Unicode it should be able to directly display Vietnamese on your Braille display. I will send you a test program when it is done

For those who can use a browser with UTF8 support, here is a page with a small test of conversion in Vietnamese Braille:

http://libbraille.org/translator.php?src=Chi+%C4%91i+%C4%91%C3%A2u+%C4%91%C3%B3&table=vietnamese

I am interested in feedback to know if the translation is OK?

Best regards

--
Sébastien Sablé <sable.jussieu@xxxxxxx>

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field