[smartday] Re: Welcome to the SmartDay list

  • From: Le Du Bernard <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 18:35:31 +0700

Hello John,

was happening to me too, no icon in the menu bar… and the app do not start at all. Because your Mac ID has not been correctly registered by LeftCoast Logic.
Sure. It is a problem with the system that Apple put in place for accepting beta tester on a development project.
Check with Leftcoast Logic if they have or not the good Mac UUID for you. You must use the beta on the very same Mac that you declared UUID.
Bernard

Bernard Le Du | VVMac
Rédacteur en chef/Editor-in-chief
Vous et Votre Mac Magazine (www.vvmac.com)

Le 21 mai 2012 à 18:18, John Vaughan a écrit :

Hello Bernard,

I cannot see the icon as described in my standard menu bar as described by you below.

Any more ideas?

FYI, if I click on the SmartDay68b.app in my Applications folder nothing appears to happen.

Kind regards

John
John Vaughan
Managing Director
InfoCube Consulting

t: 1300 136 755
m: 0418 634 652
john.vaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.infocube.com.au

InfoCube: Real Finance People.  Real Business Intelligence.

InfoCube: Real Finance People.  Real Business Intelligence.

On 18/May/2012, at 12:16 PM, Le Du Bernard wrote:

Hello John,
I think that the only way to see that SmartDay is working is to look at the standard menu bar, where you should see its icon. It is the check sign in blue circle. cLick on it to get the full interface.
Have nice day. Bernard

<Capture d'écran 2012-05-18 à 09.11.13.png>

Bernard Le Du
Rédacteur-en-chef/Editor-in-chief | Vous et Votre Mac Magazine France
Le 18 mai 2012 à 09:06, John Vaughan a écrit :

Hello Michael.

This morning I downloaded, unzipped and dropped the app into Applications folder. I then tried to open it and nothing happened. Very odd. Any ideas,

Hohn

----------------------------
John Vaughan
Managing Director
InfoCube Consulting
t: 1300 136 755
m: 0418 634 652

On 18/05/2012, at 10:57 AM, Michael Jardine <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for signing up to the list!  Please feel free to respond with any comment, questions or suggestions about your experience with SmartDay Mac and the mySmartDay cloud hub.

Regards,
Michael