[smartday] Re: Welcome to the SmartDay list

  • From: Michael Jardine <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 07:33:13 -0700

Excellent!  It's nice to hear when things work. However, we're even more
interested in things that don't work - so we can fix them before we go public.
How is the Reminders sync working for you?

Also: Reminders on iPad are 'closed' to developers but because we are allowed
to sync OSX apps with Reminders on iCal, that is an interesting work-around to
get reminders to/from your iPad, via our mySmartDay. Has anyone tried this?

Regards,
Michael