[smartday] Re: Welcome to the SmartDay list

  • From: Cecile Andreas <cecileandreas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:40:23 -0600

Somehow trying to get smart day/mysmartday/smartday Mac/iCal on the same page,
which means either setting up one way syncs to mysmartday or getting a million
duplicates of everything... Then suddenly, the work calendar on my
iPad/smartday vanished while it was still on mysmartday.. Several syncs and
beta downloads later, I have managed to get it set up correctly!

Sent from my iPhone