[smartday] Task integration in calendar day view

  • From: Le Du Bernard <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:37:51 +0700

Hello,
I do not understand how it works…

I did checked in the Preference panel Task the option for Integration of tasks
in calendar.

Yet, tasks never appear automatically in the Day View (as should do the
SmartLogic and as it works in SmartPad in iPad), just stay in the Tasks List.
In fact whatever i checked this option or not, not seems to change at all.

I can drag a Task form the Tasks list to the Day planning, in this case
SmartDay ask me to transform it in an Event.

Bernard---
Resources:

FAQ & SmartDay Forum
https://leftcoastlogic.zendesk.com/forums/20699663-smartday-beta