[smartday] Re: Smartday & Dock

  • From: Le Du Bernard <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:44:28 +0700

Hi everyones,

I don’t have the problem describe by Julio on my Mac, whatever the size of the dock (but I use it not in 3D style, but plain one).
I always have access to the Preferences and sync buttons of SmartDay. And the Preferences menu opens always up, quite fare from the dock in fact (see the screen shot). I never have functional overlap.
But that’s true that the very bottom of the SmartDay window stays for some pixels under the Dock bar as we can see on the screen shot, and it should be not like that, normally it should have some pixels free between the SD window and the Dock, isn’t it ?

Julio, I don’t understand what the Preferences System window we speak about has to do here ?

Le 11 mai 2012 à 10:10, Julio Munoz a écrit :

Hi, Michael and Team,

Thanks for the opportunity to try out SmartDay 65. I was able to download and launch it without problem. In fact, it synced up with my iCal right away.

One question: is there anyway to access the preference and sync buttons at the bottom of the window without having to reduce the size of the dock? I noticed that SmartDay would intermittently sit "on top" of the dock when I opened the System Preferences window. But eventually I had to reduce the size of my dock so one would not interfere with the other and block access.

Thanks,

Julio  Muñoz

---
Resources: