[smartday] Smartday & Dock

  • From: Julio Munoz <julio_munoz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:10:57 -0400

Hi, Michael and Team,

Thanks for the opportunity to try out SmartDay 65. I was able to download and
launch it without problem. In fact, it synced up with my iCal right away.

One question: is there anyway to access the preference and sync buttons at the
bottom of the window without having to reduce the size of the dock? I noticed
that SmartDay would intermittently sit "on top" of the dock when I opened the
System Preferences window. But eventually I had to reduce the size of my dock
so one would not interfere with the other and block access.

Thanks,

Julio  Muñoz

---
Resources: