[smartday] Re: SmartDay | Time of Day

  • From: Michael Jardine <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:37:19 -0700

Hi Julio,

I don't have a MacBook Pro but I do have an external 1920x1200 monitor that I use with my MacBook Air in clamshell. You can see from my screenshot that SDM does not get in the way of the dock, even when it is set to the largest setting.

I wonder if others are also having this issue?

Regards,
Michael

On May 12, 2012, at 4:44 AM, Julio Munoz wrote:

Hi, Michael,

I have a MacBook Pro 17 inch, mid-2010 model. Screen resolution is set at 1920 X 1200.

However, when I started my computer up this morning and opened SD, I could now see the hours as well as green and red dots by each task, which I had not seen before. I imagine those indicate whether a task is on-time or overdue.

I only recently upgraded to Lion and have noticed that the new feature of the Mac keeping Apps open when you re-start can cause them to act "glitchy." Not sure if this was the case with SD, but my IT support at work noticed that a complete shutdown helps avoid glitches. Anyway, just a thought.

I DO however still find that sporadically, SD sits behind the dock and I am unable to access the controls at the bottom.

Thanks,

Julio

<5.12.12 View.tiff>

On May 11, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Michael Jardine wrote:

Thank you Julio,

May I ask, which computer are you using, and what is your screen resolution?

Regards,
Michael

On May 11, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Julio Munoz wrote:

All,

I can't seem to see the hour of the day in the calendar window [see the attached screen image]. I can see AM or PM, but that is it.

Thanks,

Julio

<Calendar Window.tiff>