[smartday] Re: SmartDay | Time of Day

  • From: Julio Munoz <julio_munoz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 07:44:20 -0400

Hi, Michael,

I have a MacBook Pro 17 inch, mid-2010 model. Screen resolution is set at 1920 X 1200.

However, when I started my computer up this morning and opened SD, I could now see the hours as well as green and red dots by each task, which I had not seen before. I imagine those indicate whether a task is on-time or overdue.

I only recently upgraded to Lion and have noticed that the new feature of the Mac keeping Apps open when you re-start can cause them to act "glitchy." Not sure if this was the case with SD, but my IT support at work noticed that a complete shutdown helps avoid glitches. Anyway, just a thought.

I DO however still find that sporadically, SD sits behind the dock and I am unable to access the controls at the bottom.

Thanks,

Julio

On May 11, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Michael Jardine wrote:

Thank you Julio,

May I ask, which computer are you using, and what is your screen resolution?

Regards,
Michael

On May 11, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Julio Munoz wrote:

All,

I can't seem to see the hour of the day in the calendar window [see the attached screen image]. I can see AM or PM, but that is it.

Thanks,

Julio

<Calendar Window.tiff>