[smartday] Problem with miutidays events across two months

  • From: Le Du Bernard <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 19:46:42 +0700

Hi,

As you can see on the two screen shots below, I have a muiltidays events that cross the May to June months.
On the first screen shot (month May), you can see in the mini calendar that the event (the blue line) goes until the 7 of jJune. Fine.
But if (on the second screen shot) I change the month to June (with the small arrows around the month name), we can see that the multidays events is still on the daily planing as it should, but it is not shown at all in the June mini calendar at the top !

I thing there a bug there to correct, no ?

Have a nice week. Bernard

Bernard Le Du | VVMac
Rédacteur en chef/Editor-in-chief
Vous et Votre Mac Magazine (www.vvmac.com)