[smartday] Fwd: Marking Tasks as Complete

  • From: Le Du Bernard <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:34:50 +0700

Hi John,
I see two ways : double-clic on he task in the left column to show up the details pane, then clic of Completed check box.
Or, if the right column if showing up (you may close that one with the little arrow icon at the right bottom of the left column), clic in the check box in front of the task you just completed.
Is there other ways ?
Have a nice day. Bernard

Bernard Le Du
Rédacteur-en-chef/Editor-in-chief | Vous et Votre Mac Magazine France
Envoyé de mon Mac avec Sparrow

Le lundi 28 mai 2012 à 10:15, John Vaughan a écrit :

Hi all,

I have Smart Day Mac now working on my mac and have opened it up and am viewing it as two columns. I have a task there that is now complete but can't easily see how I can mark it as complete. Am I missing something that is blindingly easy?

Thanks

John
---
Resources: