[smartday] Beta 65

  • From: Bernard Le Du <bledu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 22:55:28 +0700

Hello Michael,

For the third time now I received an invite to download SmartDay Mac. And for the third time, the software cannot launch on my Mac. It just jumps one time in the Dock, nothing happens at all, no « opening effect » as with any other app.

I guess it is because I changed my Mac, but I did sent you now more than three or four times my new UUID, and I also register it on your special web page for beta. Still beta 65 desks not launch at all.

You can understand that the situation is a bit stressing.
So please you do something to manage that I can run Smart Day on my Mac.

If you cannot make it work,  just stop to send me mails for this beta.
I will ask you later a final for the VVMac Magazine review, and hope It will work at last that time.

I use OS X 10.7.3 (not yet updated to 10.7.4) on a Mac mini which is « fresh » as I go it new two weeks ago, and had yet no time to polluted it.
For a new time, I leave you new UUID :77857958-0C3A-5DDF-B9D2-9AF60A6A1162

Best regards.

Bernard Le Du | VVMac
Rédacteur en chef/Editor-in-chief
Vous et Votre Mac Magazine (www.vvmac.com)