[slislita] [LITA] it's almost Friday again

  • From: William Straub <williamstraub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slislita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:08:57 -0500

*It's almost Friday again... and it's in even-numbered Friday so that means
a LITA meeting.*

*Like usual, it will start at approximately 4:30 pm. My guess is that it
will happen in the Rathskeller. We've been fortunate to get a table on the
west side the last couple of times.*

*Besides sharing camaraderie and stories, we'll be discussing our upcoming
presentation on open-source software which will happen on Wednesday,
November 4: noon- 1:30 PM*

*William Straub*

Cochair of SLIS Student LITA (Library Information Technology Association)

wiki: http://slislita.pbworks.com/