[sleafordbka-admin] FW: information

Good morning All

Please see below for message from Celia Smith

Kindest regards

Melody Espin

Sleaford District Secretary (Acting).

See attached information for the public which has been forwarded by Andy
Wattam. I have asked Robert to put this on our LBKA website and Andy
suggests that it is passed on to all swarm catchers for use if pest
controllers have to be called in- perhaps you could at least initially
ensure that your District's Swarms Co-ordinator has this.

Thanks,
Celia

Celia Smith, Association Secretary, Lincolnshire Beekeepers' Association

12/07/11