[sleafordbka-admin] FW: Change of Date to AGM

Dear All

Please may I draw your attention to the new date for the AGM in January.

New Date: Wednesday January 11th 2012

Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have received our proposals for the forth coming meeting and will be
sending the new agenda shortly.

Merry Christmas!

Kindest regards,

Melody Espin