[sleafordbka-admin] AGM January 11th 2012 @ 7pm Agenda and last years minutes.

Good afternoon everyone,

What better way to relieve the discomfort of undigested Christmas
sprouts than settling down to read the proposed agenda for next years
AGM?

I have included all proposals received to date and hope that you are
able to give them your attention prior to the meeting.

I also include a copy of the last AGM minutes for your information.

Hard copies will be going out in the post for any of you taking a well
deserved break from the computer during the holidays.

Please be reminded once again of the change of date to 11th January 2012

All that remains to be said from me is many thanks to all of you for
helping me take over the role of secretary (you know who you are), and a
very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Kindest regards

Melody Espin

Sleaford District Secretary (Acting).