[slackintosh-users] Re: xorg.Conf for iboog G3 600MHz

En réponse à Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> :
> > i had the same problem when i first installed slackintosh
> > 12. it really does mean what it says: X can't find the font(s?) it
> > needs.
>
> btw: you should run /usr/bin/fc-cache after installing the new
> fonts.
> (A reboot would also run fc-cache)

I did this, but it didn't help (at least in the first time).

Then, I went to the /var/log/scripts and figure that they were a
lot of scripts related to the fonts. I rerun some of them (I think the
font-misc-misc is the good one), and it works.

I installed X with pkgtool after the installation of the slackintosh.
Perhaps the scripts aren't executed (??).

So, I got a working X, but not to good, only the
xorg.conf-fbdev is working and my fbdev is 8bit.

Anyone have a xorg.conf for G3 600? It's a RADEON inside. I
googled in order to find one, but didn't find a working one.

Eurolines : Voyagez au meilleur prix : http://www.alinto.com/pub/