[slackintosh-users] Re: slackintosh for G5

> I found a problem with the slackintosh-11.0-rc1.iso: setup won´t find
> any partions. A reinit won´t fix it. Maybe its a problem with setup.

The .iso may still contain the broken installer:

/usr/lib/setup/setup 's partition detection broke while porting
Slackware-11 Changes to Slackintosh-11

if probe -l | egrep 'Linux native$' 1> /dev/null 2> /dev/null ; then
  probe -l | egrep 'Linux native$' | sort 1> $TMP/SeTplist 2> /dev/null

.. would be correct. (IMHO it searches for 'Linux$' on this iso..)

Anyway: The iso is now fixed and should ship with a working initrd.

(You can use rsync to grab the new image.. download should be pretty fast this
way..)