[slackintosh-users] slack 11: x11 problem

  • From: jmzhou.ml@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 16:51:47 -0800 (PST)

Another problem with Slackintosh is kindly funny: I notice that
startx does not work. X server always crashes on my powerbook G4
800mHz given no reason. But xorgconfig and Xorg -configure work
fine - X starts successfully. And now I must use init level 4 to
enter into X. Any hints on why startx is not working?

The future is not set.  There is no fate but what we make
for ourselves.             - Terminator II, Judgment Day