[slackintosh-users] php ssl_get_fd out of range revisited

  • From: Keith Keller <kkeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 20:52:00 -0700

Hi all,

I had to press an old G4 into server service, and have been setting up
Slackintosh on it (the machine that died ran Slackware, so it's an easy
migration).  But I think I'm running into the same issues that this
poster had a while back:

//www.freelists.org/post/slackintosh-users/Problem-with-php-on-brand-new-install,1

Would it be possible to get a package without --with-imap options built,
if doing so last time actually fixed the problem?  (And I wonder why
this is only hitting ppc?  I haven't seen any reports of problems on
Slackware, for example.  Strange!)

--keith

--
kkeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx