[slackintosh-users] install on USB drive

  • From: octane indice <octane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:19:52 +0200

Hello,

I have a ibook G3 and a 40GB USB drive.

I don't want to touch anything in the internal drive at all.

I want to install slackintosh on external drive.

I did this easily on PC. But I have some questions for PPC:

-how can I boot after the installation from the external HD?
-Do I need to set a special initrd? (I have to do this on PC in order to
wait some seconds to make the USB appears to the kernel)

Did somebody made this allready and has released a documentation?

Thank you

Eurolines : Voyagez au meilleur prix : http://www.alinto.com/pub/