[slackintosh-users] Trouble installing 11.0

Hi all,
 I would like to install the 11.0 on an "old" ibook G4 but whatever I do
doesn't get this goal.
I use slakware from the 0.99p13 times, but on X886 machines. I got this ibook
g4 and it was obvious to
linux-ize it using slak[*].
I have been able to create the necessary rooms on disk ( thanks sid77 ) and
started an install.
On the first try I decided to select the packages from "expert" mode, as I
usually do when installing slackware
on x86 machines, but I didn't succeded.
During the installation phase I got some ( strange )  permission denied, three
segmentation fault and after that
the whole procedure stopped (when installing firefox, but this was not the
problem I think ) and returned to prompt.
After this I tried an install of "everything" just to be sure I wasn't missing
some important libraries needed on a PPC
machine, but the result was the same.
After thee segmentation fault the procedure stopped and returned to prompt
(this time when installing python).
In both case something has been written to disk( 900 megs the first time, 700
megs the seconds),
 but being that I don't know how to switch between consoles on this machines (
alt-f2 and so on doesn't seems to work )
I cant really understand what's going on.

Any hint ?

Thanks
Pigi