[slackintosh-users] Sucessfully running on a 7500!

Hi, Ive got a success story and a question:

I just got Slackintosh 10.2 successfully installed on
my pmac 7500.  Its running on an ide disk (formatted
PC style/MBR) with a promise pci/ide controller.
There are no scsi disks or macos installed on the
computer.  The system boots to an external scsi
optical MO drive which has some old funky version of
yaboot and a copy of my kernel.  Dont ask me how this
version of yaboot works on an old world mac, but it
does nicely.  I had to tweak the slackintosh setup
programs since there are no scsi drives attached to
the system.  All in all its running smooth.

Is there a version of swaret for slackintosh?  Is it
possible to tweak the swaret scripts to point to the
slackintosh repository?  Otherwise, whats the
preferred method for upgrading packages? slapt-get?

thanks!
Scott