[slackintosh-users] Re: Status?

  • From: Marco Bonetti <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:02:17 +0200

On Friday 01 July 2005 16:29, Trond Gribbestad Lund wrote:
> Another thing I noticed during package installation: I was often asked
> about packages that I had selected and not selected. Are all the original
> slackware source packages compiled?
I also had this feeling. Some of them are missing because they're x86 only,
but we find some solutions (for example wrapper+seejpeg instead of
libjpeg+seejpeg) if you notice some missing packages, please report them :)

"If hackers are born, then they're going to get made, and if they're
made into it, they were born."
R. Greenblatt

My GnuPG key id: 86A91047