[slackintosh-users] Re: Slackintosh 11

No bug reports yet. I'm currently playing with the system. I hope to create some packages later on and make them available via a repository with swaret or slack-get.

One thing I did have to do that I didn't expect was to compile modules for a USB webcam and an Ensoniq 1371 sound card. I took a look at the kernel config file and Video for Linux was missing and only the Apple onboard sound was available as a module. This wasn't too terrible, just an unexpectation.

Marco Bonetti wrote:

On 10/12/06, Jeremy Mann <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As an avid user of Slackware since the 3.5 days, thanks for a PPC version
of Slackware! I was so tired of using Yellow Dog and Gentoo.
thank for your appreciation :-)

we always need users and bug reports :-D

ciao