[slackintosh-users] Slack 12 and Gnome 2.20.1

  • From: "Jeremy Mann" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:03:35 -0600 (CST)

Using Slack 12 for awhile now and there only one problem I've come across
that I can not fix. I use a USB audio device called iMic. In Slack 12, at
random times the USB subsystem freezes. I have to unplug the iMic and
restart whatever audio program I'm using. The keyboard and mouse remain
unaffected.

Second, I just finished compiling Freerock Gnome 2.20.1 from SVN. Any
interest in this for me to release the packages?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bioinformatics Core Facility