[slackintosh-users] Problem with wpa_supplicant and ndiswrapper

Hi, I've a Marvell Libertas Wireless Card and I use ndiswrapper 1.47 and
wpa_supplicant 0.58; when I uses slackware 10 (with older version of ndis
and wpa..), I was able to connect to the network (This is a network with
PEAP Connection and WPA key), now with slack 12 there is a problem:

I type:

wpa_supplicant -Dndiswrapper -iwlan0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
(configuration file is the same that i used in slack 10), and it shows:

failed to disable wpa in the driver.

Can u help me?

Thanks a lot!!

Ciao