[slackintosh-users] Problem with wpa_supplicant and ndiswrapper

  • From: "Filadelfo Fiamma" <philosganga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:06:29 +0200

Hi, I've a Marvell Libertas Wireless Card and I use ndiswrapper 1.47 and
wpa_supplicant 0.58; when I uses slackware 10 (with older version of ndis
and wpa..), I was able to connect to the network (This is a network with
PEAP Connection and WPA key), now with slack 12 there is a problem:

I type:

wpa_supplicant -Dndiswrapper -iwlan0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
(configuration file is the same that i used in slack 10), and it shows:

failed to disable wpa in the driver.

Can u help me?

Thanks a lot!!

Ciao