[slackintosh-users] Packages

I know that I have asked this before, but as I am building packages for slackintosh that people may want to use, where should I upload them? Also how many people here use things like Azureus or limewire? I was thinking that once the compiler is upgraded to 3.4, which I have seen some people already use, IBM's Java needed for those kind of apps needs libstdc++5 which AFAIK is in the 3.3 series compilers. So I was thinking of making a libstdc++5 package just for that reason.

Again I apologize for asking this again but I lost my email in an accidental deletion.

--Mike