[slackintosh-users] PS3

  • From: swilting <john.swilting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:44:26 +0100

i installed successfully Fedora Core 7 then 8.I do not know if I would
install the slackintosh.My principal problem is the version of the
kernel which does not support the wifi, the wifi is available with the
2.6.24.6, I believe... the patch gelic are available, or with git
clone.Mais that implies the passage to Fedora Core 9 and all the changes
of /dev/*..It could compile gelic_net module is the inclusion in the not
modules.i am not strong enough in c. .. I do not even know well gcc

but I can compile all what you want on my PS3...

super la play 60gb et les jeux ps3