[slackintosh-users] Re: OpenOffice.org 2.2.1

  • From: Jan <janwge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:22:56 +0200

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:34:00 +0200
"Marco Bonetti" <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Optional: if possible, could you split localization files from main
> binary? would be wonderful to have OOo_en as main tgz and specific
> locales tgz which install over the choosen language support.

I agree, providing a core openoffice-package in english and the localized
versions as languagepacks would be optimal.

We'd have to build with the flag --with-lang="all" and then call
$SRC_ROOT> cd instsetoo_native/util; dmake ooolanguagepack
Then we could create the core-tgz-packages and the language-tgz-packages.
However the build-process will need plenty of diskspace. Maybe somebody with
enough diskspace could modify our buildscript and create the packages?