[slackintosh-users] Re: OldWorld (beige G3) support?

The only things to do is upgrade from slackintosh 8.1, but the cdrom is not
see by slackintosh, a friend had lose 2/3 months to try booting whit BootX,
it starts, but after reboot the cdrom dosen't work...
Sorry for my bad english

Alle 21:37, martedì 18 ottobre 2005, Marco Bonetti ha scritto:

First they ignore you...
Then they laugh at you...
Then they fight you...
Then you win.