[slackintosh-users] Re: MOL?

Thanks! Just to let you know, I have built some other packages for
Slackintosh. Most of these packages are not included in the official
Slackware distribution. They are here:

     http://mariner.cs.ucdavis.edu/slackware/packages/

Including tetex 3.0, gimp 2.2.7, gqview 2.0.0, ethereal 0.10.11,
postfix 2.2.3, gedit 2.10.2 (with lots of dependency packages),
etc.