[slackintosh-users] MOL?

Hi,

It looks like there're some new packages on the "current" tree. I've
got my system upgraded with some of them (BTW, thanks for Firefox and
Xine stuff), but AFAIK there's no MOL (Mac On Linux) package. As it's
a little tricky to build - the former 2.6.11.5 kernel couldn't be used
at all - I'm feeling a little bit lazy to compile another kernel from
the source (cause headers are not enough for MOL) and start dealing
with MOL again. Had anyone build it from scratch or prepared a tgz
package of it?

Cheers,

--=20
         Claudio Carlquist de Castilho    Linux User #55899     -o) =20
                                                                /\\=20
         http://counter.li.org/                                _\_V =20
         More power, more freedom, more fun, less Microsoft!!!