[slackintosh-users] KDE and external monitor problem

Hi everybody,

I'm a (happy) slackintosh user since last december but this is my first mail to the list. First of all: sorry for my bad english, i'm still studing :)

I can use an external monitor without any change in my base slackintosh xorg.conf. But when I run KDE all fonts are smaller, but only in KDE apps (and in gkrellm). When I run Xfce fonts are good, in KDE apps too. So I think this is not a X problem, it should be a KDE problem.

Can you help me? Did you encounter similar problems?

--
gioco

email: giocolinux@xxxxxxxx
msn: giocolinux@xxxxxxxx