[slackintosh-users] Re: Install / boot problem on Powerbook G4

  • From: Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:04:14 +0100

> IMHO, the moment when I press "Ok" on the Yaboot screen, there's an error.
> You can see some text at the bottom line of the screen, but it
> disappears too fast again.

Huch? This shouldn't happen..

The yaboot installation script executes:

 ybin -v
 read

The output will be on-screen until you press enter..

anyway.. as i said before, you can use the slackintosh-installer cdrom to
boot the installed system. You just have to append a 'root' to the kernel.
Once bootet, you can try to fix the yaboot configuration..